Pickup or Delivery Service – Before or After Hours, Saturday, Sunday or Holidays
Issue Date: 6/15/2016 (1st revised)
Effective Date: 7/15/2016
When DUBL is requested by the Consignor or Consignee to provide pickup or delivery services before or after normal DUBL business hours, or on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays and DUBL has the equipment and personnel available to perform such services, the following provisions will apply.
- Normal business hours are defined as Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, excluding holidays.
- The following charges will apply in addition to all applicable charges on shipments where service is provided when requested before or after normal business hours or on Saturdays: $75.00 per man hour or fraction thereof.
- The following charges will apply in addition to all other applicable charges on shipments where service is provided when requested on Sundays or holidays: $100.00 per man per hour, subject to a minimum charge of $350.00 per vehicle used.
- Time shall be computed upon notification by DUBL’s employee to the responsible representative of the Consignor or Consignee that the vehicle or vehicles are available for loading or unloading at the premises of the Consignor or Consignee and shall end upon completion of loading or unloading and receipt by driver of signed Bill of Lading or receipt for delivery, as the case may be.
- The party requesting the service will be responsible for payment of charges accrued under this item and must be paid or guaranteed to the satisfaction of DUBL before such services are performed