Blind Shipment and Shipment Coordination
Issue Date: 5/17/2018 (2nd revised)
Effective Date: 3/21/2022
A Charge of $150.00 will apply to any shipment when the customer requires DUBL to act as an intermediary in instances when the shipper is unaware of the true destination and/or the consignee is unaware of the true origin, referred to as a Blind Shipment. Requests for this service must be made with the “Blind Shipment Form” as provided on the Dugan Web site, www.dugantruckline.com or available from a customer account representative, completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The required fields on the form can be highlighted and completed on line with Adobe Reader.
- Request for this service must be made prior to pickup.
- DUBL must be satisfied that the requestor is the owner of the goods or someone authorized to act on the owner’s behalf. DUBL will acknowledge receipt when satisfied that the requestor has the legal authority to control the shipment.
- The above charge is in addition to all other applicable charges.
- The charges and provisions of “Item 575, Marking, Labeling, or Tagging Freight” will apply if re-labeling is required.
- Charges for this service and all applicable charges must be billed prepaid and paid by the party requesting this service.
- This service is not applicable to shipments containing hazardous materials.
- Time critical shipments will not be afforded this service.